Photobucket

Obsessions of a Crazy Girl {1}

I'm the type of girl that gets something stuck in her head, and just can't seem to get it out until she does/or says it. 
It's a curse really.
And it's slowly driving my mom to insanity, I do believe.
Last year, I was totally obsessed with Photography. So I got an awesome camera.
The time before that, the guitar. So my dad borrowed a guitar from a friend.
The time before THAT I was obsessed with wattpad.com. Even though I'm really not even a writer. I got an account and was on it like every second of the day. 
My list of obsessions goes on and on. 
Where has my camera, guitar, and wattpad account gone? Well, my camera is sitting on my desk. The guitar was given back to the owner, and my wattpad account has been dead for some time now with multiple stories and only half finished chapters on it. 
All these obsessions have one thing in common: they were REALLY short lived. It's not to say I don't enjoy photography, music, or writing anymore. But I'm not dreaming of it all day long.
But I've always been obsessed with one thing. At least since I was 9 years old.
Art.
And this is why I know I want to be an artist one day.
I know I'm an artist, because I've  been obsessed with it for so long. It may have started when I wanted to be a caricaturist when I was little. (which, by the way, I no longer plan to be. That ship has sailed... far far way.) Now I'm still drawing, and I'm still obsessed with the feeling of contentment that settles over me when I get a pencil in one hand, and my amazing sketchbook in the other.
So.
I guess it's safe to assume you are expecting more artwork from me, now that I've said all that?
If you do, than you're are very correct.
CAUTION: You must shield your eyes from the awesomeness that is before you. Peeta Mellark is just too amazing to look at sometimes.

 Oh Peeta. Marry me?

Run Peeta! RUNNN!!!!  (this is a picture from the trailer. I think this is the cornucopia scene)

This is probably my favorite scene in the book! So funny :)


Heehee...

Yum. Hello Alex Pettyfer. (his british accent is also delicious. Trust me. It's true.)

This is my digital Bob Ross painting!!!! It was SO much fun to make.

This is a picture I did for my good friend Becca :) Fang (from Maximum Ride) and Hawk (an oc of ours). They're so cool. mwahahhaa! ;)
And I also decided to do a cool bob ross background. Cool no?

And this is a before and after picture of an old drawing you've already seen. Amazing difference. This is what most of my pictures look like before I start editing them on Gimp 2.6. I wish I had a screen camera so that I could make a video of my drawing for y'all to watch.

This is my Deviantart ID. It's just so CUTE!

And I think that's about it for now. I have more upcoming pictures (or course), and perhaps I'll be able to come up with a tutorial video? I dunno. We'll see.

Anyways. If anybody has any requests, just comment and I'll be sure to get started on it! I'll post it as soon as I finish it. Remember, it's totally free! :)

Be Crazy Y'all!
Claire

No comments: