Photobucket

Requests: Sea-horse + Cinderella

So if you've read my last post, you'll know that I am now taking in art requests. So if you want something drawn for you for free, just click the little button on my sidebar that says "Have a Request?" and follow the instructions. It'll be fun! XD

So far I've had two requests. They were both really fun to make and I really enjoyed doing it!

#1:

Sea~horse!

Pretty cool, right? XD This was requested from somebody on deviantART.com (check out the site, it's awesome!) and I happily obliged. A glowing sea-horse? yes, please.

#2:

Cinderella!!!

Julia requested this one. Isn't it pwetty?? This is Cinderella right before midnight making her way back to her pumpkin carriage. <3 Can you see her shoe coming off? XD
At first I thought about making her look like in the movie, but then I decided that maybe I'd do my own version of her. She looks a little younger than in the movie, and she also doesn't have quite as much detail on her dress. But that's how I role. I'm mostly about the hair and face. 
I really like this one :) 

And that's it for now. I'm currently working on a request sent in from one of my bestest friends ever- Becca. :) So hopefully I'll be done with that one soon.

And one more thing before I leave. Since I finished this one, like, only five minutes ago, I'll go ahead and post it for you. It's just a quick doodle, but it's still pretty. It's my new profile pic on deviantART :)

Ahhh!!! I'm so jealous of her pockets. I think every dress should have pockets, don't you?

Be Crazy Y'all and Draw, Draw, Draw!
Claire

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I love the drawing of Cinderella! :)