Photobucket

Hello There Christmas. Didn't see you there!

Well.

We have six days until Christmas.

Huh.

This past weekend we went to visit my grandparents house to have some Christmas fun. I got some really awesome presents!!!

*two very awesome sketchbooks (thank you Gram and Papa!)
*Charcoal and Graphite pencils to go with the sketchbooks (thank you Gram and Papa!)
*three different erasers that go to assorted pencils as mentioned above (thank you Gram and Papa!)
*An Owl ring from Charming Charlies! (Thank you Aunt Jan!)
*The rest of the Maximum Ride series!! (Thank you Gram and Papa!)
*An Alice in Wonderland teacup from Disney World!!!!!!! (THANK YOU Aunt Ashlie and Uncle Clark!)


Awesome right?! As soon as I opened my sketchbook stuff I started drawing. Heehee...


Obviously, these are the versions I edited on the computer. But they were originally sketches in my notebook. The first picture was in charcoal, and the lower one was a graphite. 
Can you tell I've been on a Hunger Games rave as of late?

In other news, I recently downloaded GIMP 2.6 onto my computer!!! It's a photoshop software for anyone who doesn't know. I edited the above pictures on it, and I'm so happy I took the time to download it! It's AMAZING and soooo much better than picnik.com. 
Trust me.
It's SO awesome.
XD

I've been very busy on deviantART.com lately too. It's so much fun! If you wanna check out my page go >>here<< I'd like it if you stopped by! I've got lots of art uploaded and recently people have been starting to notice me, which is pretty cool. A couple people are watching my art now, and I've even made a few friends. It's right up my alley XD

So anyways, I hope y'all had a great weekend and if you're on break than YAY FOR YOU!!! If not, don't worry. It's almost here. XD

Be Crazy Y'all and Hug Some Art,
Claire

{p.s.} I'm currently working on a request sent in from a friend of mine. Anyone else want a drawing made for them? Just click "Have a Request?" on my sidebar to check it out! XD

No comments: