Photobucket

Thanksgiving!

Today, as everybody in America knows, is Thanksgiving day!

...I've seen about every blog I follow post a thanksgiving post about things they're thankful for...

so I feel compelled to do the same.

I'm thankful for...

my friends

my awesomely amazing family

my trip to Disney world

wonderful food

my mom who cooks the wonderful food

 Harry Potter (the books, as I've said before, are awesome. And I can't put them down. This is the third or fourth time I've reread them, but I just can't stop!)

 my best friends that I know well enough to squeeze just like that

my other best friend who lives too far away to squeeze like that, but who I give a mental hug every single day <3

my blog design. I love it. And I won't change it again... right. I won't!

buffalo dip sauce stuff with fritos... I plan on putting the recipe on a new post soon. It's just so amazing I MUST share it with y'all!

Hot tea on a cold day... while I watch Pretty Little Liars of course.

curly hair

me learning to curl my hair in an extremely pretty way yesterday

 
this picture ^ it cracks me up!

charlie brown. Can you tell? Isn't charlie brown the spirit of thanksgiving? ;)

school... but only because I wouldn't be able to read without it. haha!

but I'm also thankful for NO school this week. A good break is always nice.

chocolate. Chocolate anything is always amazing.

 annnddddd...



last but not least... 

that tomorrow will officially will be the beginning Christmas season! At least for me. I've been waiting for too long. :D

There's my list! Which is a very crucial thing on thanksgiving day. :)

Be Crazy y'all (And have a Happy thanksgiving!),
Claire

No comments: