Photobucket

It's a Scary Sort of Day

So, today, the 31st of October, was Halloween. At the moment I'm stuffed with candy and feeling a little bit of that guilty, sugar overdose ;) but Halloween isn't all candy, I guess. I enjoy the scary stories and movies, plus the awesome decorations that are put up all over the neighborhood.
What do you enjoy about it?

*the above pictures are halloween inspired doodles I drew this morning. you like?*

I hope you had a great Monday and that the trick or treaters didn't break down your door! ;)

Claire

2 comments:

Alexandra Robbin said...

these are crazy good! How do you draw them!?

Gracie said...

Your definition of doodling is very different than mine, Claire. My favorite part of Halloween was trick or treating with my little next door neighbors the pirate, clown, and cat.