Photobucket

I love...

I love...when my parents decide to give me Friday off.
I love... when my dad decides to make cookies and puts in a good movie.


I love... my little brother. (FYI, if you're ever looking for an amusing person to go on a run with, it's him. ;) 
I love... the song All About Us by He is We



^is that not the sweetest music video you've ever seen? it makes me smile every time I watch it!^

I love... that I'm going to Disney World in four weeks! (seriously, I've already had like four dreams about it... I'm too excited!)

^I'll be sure to say hello to this hansom man. heehee! I drew this picture a couple weeks ago... and I still can't stop looking at it.^
I love... my Nikon camera. so. much. And I finally named her! It's not celeste or destiny ;) She's officially tink. As in tinkerbell.
Total love.



I love... beautiful fall days like today

entering this photo in jocee's photo challenge


I love... watching the old Halloween movies that me and my sister have watched every year since we were little. I also like making fun of them with her too.
I love... my amazing family
I love... today. Because today was awesome.
 
^I took this yummy looking photo today. the apples my mom has been getting at the grocery store are so crispy and they taste like candy! <3 fall apples are the best^

How was your Friday?

Claire

3 comments:

mary ann said...

I love He is We! And your camera's name :) mine is named Lilly.

Jocee said...

beautiful post! i love everything you love. especially disney world. i've been there twice and lemme tell you: IT. SMELLS. SO. GOOD. go to their ice cream parlor. seriously. and i love that photo you entered! just lovely.
and also i think "tink" is a great name for your camera :))
-jocee <3

Hayley said...

I love All About Us! Such a dreamy song, and the music video? LOVE. <3